Thursday, October 25, 2012

TTC Thursdays

Today is 25 days on Pregnitude.  I have almost finished my first month on it.  I am still noticing the facial hair on my chin is growing in blond, so you can barely see it.  I have still been plucking it though.  The hair in other places is still dark, but that may change as I'm on the Pregnitude longer.  My weight is now exactly the same as when I started, so no real measurable weight changes.  

Now on to TTC, as of Cycle Day 24, I still have not ovulated.  That has been very hard for my husband & I.  Although, I know it takes 3-6 months to see the full benefits of the Pregnitude, I was really hoping we would ovulate the first month.  The thought of knowing it is impossible to conceive this month and still having to wait it out not knowing how long it will be before I get another period and another chance to try for ovulation is extremely painful.  I want to stay hopeful, but I'm really struggling knowing I just lost another month TTC without even the hope of becoming pregnant.  The hope during the 2 weeks waiting is when I feel the most positive all month, so losing that hope this month is going to be really hard.  For me, since I don't ovulate on my own, getting a positive ovulation with Clomid has been almost as exciting as waiting for a positive pregnancy test.  I can't wait to get a positive ovulation in the future from Pregnitude and I really can't wait to hopefully someday get a positive pregnancy test!

*Disclaimer: Please note that Pregnitude is an official sponsor of Power Up for PCOS 5K.  However, the individual listed below is not affiliated with Pregnitude or a volunteer for Power Up for PCOS.  Power Up for PCOS posted a request for someone starting Pregnitude to blog their personal experiences for the Power Up for PCOS blog.  This should not be construed as medical advice.  Please see your doctor for further information.* 
Written by: Lauren Williams
Power Up for PCOS which provides support to women with PCOS and their families through educational Power Up Groups, building connections with other PCOS women, calendar of upcoming PCOS events, professional referrals and reviews, PCOS store, and other specialized events to raise money for PCOS research.  She can be reached by visiting http://www.powerupforpcos.com, emailing Beth@powerupforpcos.com or by calling 810-545-PCOS (7267)
Power Up for PCOS - emPowering Women to Manage PCOS
*Please note that I am not a medical professional. I am not qualified to give out any medical advice. I am a woman with PCOS who is sharing my personal experiences in this blog and I advise you to consult a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment